The benefits of carefully blended face masks are well known — they help to remove accumulated impurities from pores while imparting valuable minerals and other nutrients. petal, leaf, root. by Just the Goods offers a mask for normal/sensitive skin that supports gentle cleansing while providing protection against irritation and dryness.
- French pink clay includes a rich concentration of minerals such as iron and calcite to gently draw impurities away from pores while offering light exfoliation when lightly massaged over skin
- While still being very gentle, rooibos tea contains high levels of antioxidants (including polyphenols, flavonoids, proanthocyanidins, and superoxide dismutase), which protect cells against damage and help skin glow. It is also rich in essential minerals such as calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium, and zinc, all of which nourish cells and promote regeneration and reduce incidences of issues such as eczema and/or psoriasis.
- Skullcap has been used for thousands of years to provide preventative care against skin conditions such as eczema, which are the result of irritated cells. It is presumed beneficial thanks to three most important antioxidants in skullcap: baicalein, oroxylin A, and wogonin, all of which protect cells by preventing inflammation and other damage, while also nurturing cellular regeneration
Masks are best used after the face has been well cleaned; follow a mask with with toner to remove any residue that may be left behind after rinsing. Find JTG’s tips for daily skin care, including how to most effectively use toner, here: https://justthegoods.net/pages/tips-for-daily-skin-care. Note: a facial steam can be used before and during a mask to extend it’s efficiency and benefits.
Each glass jar contains 24 g / 0.84 oz. This product contains ingredients considered safe for use during most pregnancies and nursing. Still, it is best to check with your health care providers first in case of any unique circumstances which may demonstrate otherwise.
All petal, leaf, root. by Just the Goods products are…
- made with 100% certified organic plant and mineral-based ingredients
- vegan and certified cruelty-free by the Leaping Bunny Program
- free from artificial preservatives, colours, and/or fragrances
- free from gluten, GMOs, nuts, palm, petrochemicals, and soy
- offered in glass bottles/jars and packed in boxes printed on post-consumer paper with plant-based inks using a waterless process
This product is handcrafted without the use of artificial preservatives and lasts longer when exposure to the elements (i.e. air, humidity, sunlight) is kept to a minimum. Please store in a cool, dark place and keep tightly sealed between uses for maximum longevity.
NOTE: Not sure if this product is right for you? Try samples first by selecting the petal, leaf, root. by Just the Goods skin care sample set for normal/sensitive skin.
french pink clay, scutellaria baicalensis (skullcap)*, aspalathus linearis (rooibos) matcha*
Ingrédients: argile rose française, scutellaria baicalensis (calotte)*, aspalathus linearis (rooibos) matcha*
After washing your face thoroughly, mix ½ tbsp of face mask with water to form a light paste. Apply mask to skin avoiding eyes and lips. Leave on for 5-8 minutes then rinse with warm water, rubbing in circular motions to exfoliate. Store remaining dry product in a cool, dark place
Bien laver le visage. Mélanger ½ cuillère à soupe de masque avec de l’eau pour obtenir une pâte légère. Appliquer sur la peau en évitant le contour des yeux et de la bouche. Laisser agir de 5 à 8 minutes et exfolier en mouvements circulaires avec de l’eau tiède. Conserver le produit sec restant dans un endroit frais et sombre.
Be the first to review “Face mask for normal / sensitive skin”
You must be logged in to post a review.