petal, leaf, root. by Just the Goods’ facial serum for normal/sensitive skin combines fast absorbing oils to hydrate without residue while also delivering a rich variety of vitamins, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants to replenish and tone skin for soft texture and a healthy glow.
- Jojoba oil is uniquely like our own skin’s sebum, so it is remarkably effective at penetrating deeply to both deliver necessary moisture and control excess oil in every skin type. It also contains essential fatty acids such as omega-6 and -9, rich antioxidants, and nourishing vitamins A, D, and E, all of which combine to soothe, protect, and repair cellular damage.
- Rosehip seed oil is harvested from the seeds of rose bushes and is full of vitamins A and C, antioxidants, and omega-6 essential fatty acids, which nourish cells deeply to protect, repair, hydrate, and promote healthy cellular turnover thanks to boosted production of collagen and elastin.
- Rich in palmistic and omega-6 Linoleic fatty acids (among others), as well as cell protecting polyphenol antioxidants, camellia seed oil not only nourishes skin to promote elasticity, but calms inflammation as it delivers non-greasy smoothing moisture without residue
- Neroli essential oil softens skin as mildly antibacterial properties help to clear pores while imparting moisture. And, since stress causes spikes in cortisol levels which can lead to breakouts due to hormonal imbalance (i.e. acne, psoriasis, eczema, etc), neroli’s aromatherapeutic value benefits the nervous system to reduce anxiety, and ultimately benefit skin health, as well.
- Geranium essential oil offers antiseptic, antifungal, and antibacterial properties help to normalize sebum secretion and prevent acne. As an anti-inflammatory, it promotes blood circulation ensuring best possible nourishment to cells, which contributes to hydration and minimize incidences of eczema and rosacea. Rich in antioxidants, it promotes skin’s natural ability to ward off free radicals and harmful UV rays. It’s gentle astringent effect on skin helps to control excess oil, as well as cleanse and tighten pores.
- Extracted from Boswellia sacra tree, frankincense essential oil has long been valued for its gentle antibacterial and astringent properties, which can help clear and tighten pores while it’s pentacyclic triterpene structure helps to soothe irritated skin. Considered a useful aromatherapeutic oil for managing stress and anxiety, frankincense can also benefit skin by supporting the nervous system to reduce the impact of stress-related hormonal imbalances such as inflammation and acne.
A little goes a long way! Experiment by adding only a few drops to the face, and adding as desired. Take an opportunity to deeply inhale the serum before applying to experience maximum aromatherapeutic benefit.
All petal, leaf, root. by Just the Goods products are…
- made with 100% certified organic plant and mineral-based ingredients
- vegan and certified cruelty-free by the Leaping Bunny Program
- free from artificial preservatives, colours, and/or fragrances
- free from gluten, GMOs, nuts, palm, petrochemicals, and soy
- offered in glass bottles/jars and packed in boxes printed on post-consumer paper with plant-based inks using a waterless process
This product is EWG VERIFIED
Each glass dropper bottle contains 25 ml / 1.01 fl oz. This product contains ingredients considered safe for use during most pregnancies and nursing. Still, it is best to check with your health care providers first in case of any unique circumstances which may demonstrate otherwise.
This product is handcrafted without the use of artificial preservatives and lasts longer when exposure to the elements (i.e. air, humidity, sunlight) is kept to a minimum. Please store in a cool, dark place and keep tightly sealed between uses for maximum longevity.
NOTE: Not sure if this product is right for you? Try samples first by selecting the petal, leaf, root. by Just the Goods skin care sample set for dry skin.
Be the first to review “petal, leaf, root. by Just the Goods facial serum for dry skin”
You must be logged in to post a review.